Best wax on the market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wax on the market

As many myths do, they become legends and meguiars new Tech Wax with micro-polymers is no exception. I am a person who is big on ultra clean almost creamy looking paint. When i was at the HIN show in philly i jumped on the chance to pick up the "revolutionary" wax that is so very much heard of...well this thread will follow the basis behind such great feats such as nano-polymer technology. So sit back and watch the paint shine as I continue the next installment of this thread entitled "the facts"
    Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
    Arcadia Green Crew #10

Meguiars NXT. No doubt. Same ingredients as you're speaking, but made by the best wax company.

Comment

i believe we are speaking of the same stuff.... it is in a purple bottle and comes with a wax sponge applicator...one side purple the other side green...itz all meguiars

Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

cool! can't wait ot see some before and after shots
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

need some pics man! this stuff sounds good

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

great stuff...lol i already used a full bottle when i got it i tried it on my car...then i loved the results so i told my friend and we did my friends car...then came the rest of the family...soo im running low

Comment

ya i've seen tv results and trust me i intend to treat this shit like gold, no one is gettin down on my bottle, stictly to be applied to my baby as pictured below "who's a pretty girl?!?!" lol n e way im probably gonna wash and wax the sweetness today and ill be posting more of the results and technology of this wax of the future.

Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

I hear some people rave about this stuff you get from a Harley Davidson dealer, anyone know about this?

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

ummm...it's called s100 i believe

Comment

Yeah, I think thats the stuff.... Anyone use it? How you likes?

Comment

thewoahna, check this out:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=5886
                      ~~~~~~~

Comment

^ that link u gave of mien is apolymer sealant..no more waxing...just a sealer..good stuff though

s100 on the other hand is some pretty intense stuff.

www.scottwax.com

i use s100 on my 300zx...its soo sweet.
                        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Cool... How much does that s100 cost? I may have to try that out next time.

Comment

14.99 at harley davidson

its really deep shine, i like it =)
                            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

how hard is it to apply s100? theres a harley davidson shop not to far from my house for 15 bucks i'll give it a shot

Comment

Working...
                              X