Mothers power ball polishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mothers power ball polishing

I bought a full-size mothers red powerball. Can i use meguiars step 2 car polish with the powerball over the entire car or will that create a bunch of small scratches or something?
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

bump for someone to answer please! I need an answer so i can wash my car!

Comment

no dont do it, the power ball was meant for surfaces like rims, plastics, and other smaller areas. using on paint in the wrong manner (too fast of speeds) may create swirls, marring, scratches etc things you dont want. plus its no as efficient as a buffer.

if you really want to buff your car, buy the chraftsman 6 inch random orbit buffer its 25 bucks, invest in a few pads and your done.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

allright thanks, i appreciate it I'm glad I haven't done that with my car yet.

Comment

i know you already have it but honestly, i think the full size mothers ball is a waste of money. i have both the full size one and the mini-ball, and the mini goes through the polish quick. the full size one just absolutely wastes it! all that surface area that they advertize has to have polish on it for it to work! its too unwieldy for the stuff i do too. im thinking about putting it on my bench grinder, though. i dont think it spins that fast

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
          X