where can i find an oem car cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can i find an oem car cover?

i usually park in the garage, but sometimes at work it rains pretty bad and i have the leaing trunk problem...so i figured getting a car cover for those rainy days when i cant park inside somehwhere would be awsome...if anyone knows where i can buy one(oem) online and if not what a decent universal one would be and run for? thanks for the help guys

any help?

Comment

Does it have to be OEM?

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

You could pick up a universal car cover at Menards or any hardware store should work but OEM?
        Originally posted by deevergote
        ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
        Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
        Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
        04 WRX stg 2 sedan
        Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

yea finding an oem one will be pretty hard, I found one for my sedan on ebay after years of looking and somehow I also found one for my wagon on ebay in only a short amount of time which is even more rare. They are not actually waterproof, but probably keep out about 99% of the water.
          HSHO #3

Comment

why not just fix your leaky trunk?

fourthgenhatch.net

Comment

ya i should fix my trunk..but dont have the time or place to take on that task right now...picking up some hours at work and dont have the tools at my place and my buddy is pretty busy too....i just wanted an oem one to have one too....but i guess for now i will try ebay

Comment

Yeah I found an OEM one, barely used one with the box online as well, sometimes multiple ones show up at once, sometimes nothing available for ages.

If you go OEM for the 4th gen its the same cover for coupe/sedan. The wagon had a different cover and as noted is even harder to find.

You could also check here to see if they really do have them in stock still:

http://www.slhondaparts.com/browse.a...IES+-+EXTERIOR

If finding an OEM one is an issue and you want one like it...the OEM manufacturer is Kimberly-Clark and the model is Technalon/Evolution. Actually the newer versions are supposed to be better than the older ones that were OEM for the Accord back then anyway. Its basically a good outdoor/longer-term cover.

example: http://www.covercraft.com/technalon%C2%AE.htm
                Last edited by mrvinyl33; 06-02-2006, 11:55 AM.
                '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Working...
                X