peeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

peeling

yaoo, some of the laminant from the paint is starting to peel off my car. i was wondering if anyone knew of anything i could do to fix this, other than the obvious repaint, like what if i sprayed some clear coat on it??? thaanks for any suggesttiosn

annnyone?????

Comment

I'm not too familiar with paintwork, but i know if your car is a dark color Honda had some sort of recall on it, so that might be able to help you...I also think you should be able to very lightly sand down the affected area with wet sanding and spray some clear on...

Comment

You have any more info on this "recall". I would like to take advantage of this and maybe get my car painted for free by Honda.
        Last edited by thatsitbelowradarSTL; 04-17-2004, 02:54 PM.
        Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
        Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

yes, more info on this recall would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

whats this recall thing about i need to know!
            I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

i went down to the honda dealer yesterday to see if there was a recall but they said no, and my cars really dark blue.. oh well i gues

Comment

Working...
              X