Rain drops how to get them off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain drops how to get them off

I have tried a lot of products to try to get rid of the rain drop stains on my windows. But no matter how long i let that shit sit on the windows and how hard i scub its still is on. I heard of some mixture of viniger and water or something? Well i wonder if this will fuck up the tint i wanna put on it.

rain drops leave stains? is it acid rain? should be able to just wipe it off... ive had dried rain drops on my car for months, then i finally washed my car, windows are clean from any stains.
    ????

S A N D I E G O

Comment

on windows?

easy. get this compound at honda, its called water spot remover in a white bottle. it works...rubb it in and rinse it off and it will be be perfect. i have gotten water spots and stains off of a 68 chevey with that, and if i can do that then you can do it to your car.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Re: Rain drops how to get them off

Originally posted by Speedfreak53
        Well i wonder if this will fuck up the tint i wanna put on it.
        tint is placed on the inside of the window. hopefully the rain is on the outside.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

dont put it on tint, only on the outside...it shouldnt be on tint..if it was then it would come off easy.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
          X