Good place to buy PowerBuffers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good place to buy PowerBuffers?

aight i want a buffer that i can use for all types of buffing purposes like applying wax, and buffing out teh plastic.. any ideas on what units are good and what are bad, where to buy whether online or at a store.. just let me know what you think

Well I got this buffer at walmart for like 20 bucks. hell its pretty good for 20 bucks if you ask me. But you have to be careful that you dont get a buffer that goes to fast or something because that can damage the paint or something. Well thats what I heard.

Comment

well, a 20 dollar buffer is not a "Buffer" its more of a polisher because its slow rpm. i was meaning the 2000-4000 RPM high speed buffer, yeh they can ruien the paint if you do it wrong.. it basically melts the clearcoat removing the scratches and lettting the clear settle with no imperfections...

Comment

no no no man i dont mean like burn it lol.. basically buffing creates friction that heats up the surface and melting/re smoothing it out.. if you do it wrong you "BURN IT" heh

Comment

Working...
        X