Rec. repaired.. how to wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rec. repaired.. how to wash

I recently had body work done to my accord and it's time for the first washing, i'm just nervous about the products I should use. especially wax brand. Any feedback would be great

Oh yeah.. I'm new to the forum HI

has it been a couple months since the body work was done? i believe you're supposed to wait 2-3 months to wash and wax. unless that's what you meant by it now being time to wash it.

i've always used zymol for washing and turtle wax for my wax.

and welcome to the board.

Comment

wait at least a month before washing the car, maybe 2. then only use chamios and dont use towels on the paint.

welcome to the forums =)
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

welcome chickyyyy

Use Meguiers Stuff is the best

One of my top 3 waxes

Comment

Originally posted by fr0zen
          has it been a couple months since the body work was done? i believe you're supposed to wait 2-3 months to wash and wax. unless that's what you meant by it now being time to wash it.

yes, that's what I meant. Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X