my reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my reviews

since this forum is going slow now imma put my reviews from my detailing experiance.

as you know i detail cars, i charge too but i do it all. so here is my list.

windows:

"water spot remover"

smells like paste glue

i use this water spot remover from honda. its great, its kinda liquid but kinda pasety but when u rub it on u just hose it off or buff it and its a nice clean shine that actually shines the window

interior carpets and cloth:

i use prestone interior cleaner, red bottle and it really works. but i dont use the brush they give us cause its too abrasive and might mess up something...so i use a sponge on cloth seats to scrub it in and on carpets i use a sponge and a towel to scrub in and take out stuff.

exterior plastic:

mequiars plastx (white bottle):

good stuff!! clear corners dull corners, dull brake lights or old brake lights, anything yellow or hazed, your dash cover plastic...your stereo plastic face...it says for clear plastic but i used it on tinted plastic like my window guards and it worked just fine.

tire:
    mequiars vynal and rubber protectant is nice. its not super glossy and u can control the shine

rims alloys and chrome:

mothers mag and aluminum polish

this is great, i have a DIY on cleaning water spots off of rims so search for that but this really works well i love it! gets off alot of old crap and makes things shine. and it also protects.

wax:

tan bottles...hecka good shine, but i never had one last yet...it lasted 2 months for me but ill try again in the summer

maroon bottles: 3 step system i normally use...decent good shine plus decent protection. i only use polish and wax cause i prep with clay bar.

claybar: any claybar is good. i used mothers and mequiars. they really work and you cant mess up and geta glass like finish. a must for neglected cars. if ur bar ever gets harden they say throw it away but i just toss it in the microwave for 2 minutes and then its nice and soft.

i have alot more stuff but i just cant remember.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

thats a good review their Jay-Bizzle.. neway that 3 step system seems liek a pain in the ass im not bout to spend all day waxing and polishing my arm to death.. thats AGONY haha.. i got a pro detailer now on DA Payroll and he does a great job, the only person besides my self who il let touch it..

Comment

i am a pro detailer haha.

well the 3 step system isnt tha tbad, i only use 2 step. and its really easy, i take my time.

usually to do all that to one customers car takes me about 6 hours...maybe longer.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

pro. haha my ass.. Im more pro than u Are. =) . ive just gotten too lazy and am tired of the numb arm.

Comment

I do the inside all the time tho, i love that, the outside i do to. just not waxing anymore

Comment

I, Myself, am a Zaino man

When I started the zaino process, I did not clay bar which was a mistake. Even though the car came out great, I know that I can do better if I clay bar.

I put about 6 coats of zaino on my car and after she was done, daaaaaamn did she shine. A few days later it had rained and the water just slide off my car, didn't bead up at all.

I love zaino and will continue to use it.

Comment

zaino is some good stuff. i also used it and trust me that beats the hell out of mequiars. we will be using it on my friends show car that is in the process right now.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

zaino is a polymer based as opposed to carnuba.. plus i heard it brings out the shine like none other.

Comment

polymer base is alot more durable than carnuba. while it doesnt retain the high shine like carnuba, a couple of coats of polish will....yet they will last a long time, at least 6 months.

but when i say it doesnt have the shine of carnuba, thats an understatement. its barley noticable BARELY

just costs more, but hey, last longer

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Working...
                  X