• Time
  • Show
Clear All

good link I wanted to share with you

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=591765
    hope that works...

just wanted to share the good info

thanks, nice article.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Before the Mother's clay bar step, should I wash the car with an automotive soap & water mix in preparation for it?

Process as I know it:

1) Mother's clay bar
      2) Meguirs stage 1 "Cleaner"
      3) Mothers stage 2 "Polish"
      4) Buff it out
      5) Meguirs Gold class or Meguirs stage 3 "Pure Wax"
      6) Buff it out

Every 2 months wax with pure wax "Meguirs stage 3 or Meguirs Gold class."

It'd also help in actually getting all these products, than reading directions eh?
      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
        Before the Mother's clay bar step, should I wash the car with an automotive soap & water mix in preparation for it?

Process as I know it:

1) Mother's clay bar
        2) Meguirs stage 1 "Cleaner"
        3) Mothers stage 2 "Polish"
        4) Buff it out
        5) Meguirs Gold class or Meguirs stage 3 "Pure Wax"
        6) Buff it out

Every 2 months wax with pure wax "Meguirs stage 3 or Meguirs Gold class."

It'd also help in actually getting all these products, than reading directions eh?
        So is that a good process?

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

sounds good..i just detailed my car yesterday night...it didnt shine much cause i just havent washed it...lol found out i had no more wax...but now its just hella shinning. parked next to a clean car and made it look like crap haha.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Picked up some Meguiars Cleaning Wax and some Coral Blue soap. I would have gone the whole 9 yards but I need to save my money. The Meguiars Gold is $10.99! So now all I need is:

Meguiars gold
            Mothers Polish
            Clay Bar

I have turtle wax polish. Is that good?

**Update**Today I open up one of the cabnets in my house and guess whats there? Meguiars Cleaning Wax. The exact same thing I just bought. I will go take it back today and hopefully buy the rest of the stuff I need.**Update**
            Last edited by 5spdintegra; 09-14-2003, 01:39 PM.

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

i dont like turtle wax ne more. i think i get more shine with mequires...turtle wax last i believe...i wax my z31 with turtle wax, my rims as well =).
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Just bought some meguiars gold!!!! Now all I need is polish and the damn $18.00 clay bar and I'm ready!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Working...
                X