I think it was too cold too wax.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was too cold too wax.

Well last night I was trying to wax my car in about 36 degree weather. The wax didn't seem to be drying too well. Can it be too cold to wax your car?

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Absolutely. Some waxes even say to not let their product freeze, etc.

Call up the manufacturer for all the details. (Pun not intended.)

Comment

that might have an adverse affect on looks it might not dry at all, just kinda attract dirt.. make the car look dirty.. id wait til summer meng..

Comment

Ya I will wait till summer to rub on wax but I will definitley use the spray on wax at the local "do it yourself" carwash.

Got to keep the paint clean!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

for sure man, just wash it alot and stuff.. your car will be fine

Comment

its really hard to wax in cold, it doesnt bond well and is a pain to take off cause there is still moisture in it.

what i do is i put it in the garage and then get like a heater or something and warm up the car....or at least a hot lamp to warm up the pannels...then 3 hours later i wax it...
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
            X