Wheel arches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel arches

Im trying to sort out my wheel arches, they are clean etc, but if you shine headlights say at the wheels the arch it self looks greyish looks very unappealing, wondering if anyone got tips to make the arches stay black?

So far ive tryed back to black, and ive sprayed the satin black (just normal spray can) neither that effective

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
    UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
    NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

rubberized coating designed for pickup truck beds works really well.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Are you talking about the plastic fender liner indside the wheel housing? If so I usually will clean them up real good and spray foam tire shine whenever I wash the car. It makes it look deep black and very shiny. It also keeps a lot of the dirt and road mess off the fender liner...well doesn't keep it off but it will come off by just spraying it with water. It usually will last about 2 weeks if it doesn't rain.

If you want it permanent then just spray it with gloss black and it will shine good and wash up easily.

Hope this helps.

Comment

cheers guys i shall look into it

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
        UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
        NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

i cleaned my wells thoroughly with soap, simple green and pressure washer, then hit it with black trim paint .. now i just spray wheel dressing in there after everywash.
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Working...
          X