Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he didnt ask us to lol..

Comment

WOW GREAT WORK< ALL OF YOU, quick question, i just wet sand my car with 1500 then 2000, i buffed it but didnt come out as good, what else can i do to bighten it up?

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
      When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

i detail for a living. ill post some of my work when i take some pics.
        R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

I washed my car and now primer is showing....uhh
          I think I need new paint damnit
          Is there a way to make rattle can look good?
          Your man for wiring solutions!
          CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
          CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

Polished the gusset plates before the new windshield is mounted on the race car.

Comment

FLAKE IS ON FIYAAAHHHH

Comment

I don't really have any great pictures of it, just some overall photos, but here are some pictures of my paint-correction in progress on my truck.

Left side of hood is how it was when I bought it, right side is after a VERY intense washing.

Here is a not-so-small test panel I did to test my corrections (2000 grit wet sand, followed by compound and then swirl remover. This was about the best I could do by hand, as I have no DA).

This is after wet sanding the majority of this side of the hood.

These are the final results. There are still some cloudy spots where the damage was just too deep to safely remove. Overall, I'm quite happy with what I got out of it, especially considering its initial state.

Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

wow i need to post up some before and after shots.

heres a sweet ass caddy I did

pimpin ass white walls

recent truck I detailed. The owner just got the car in Feb. Ford Raptor. He took it out to Mohave dessert and did some baja racing.. this car waaas filthy.

-:¦:-
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

It has been a while since I've posted in this thread, so I thought I'd bump it up with some correction shots.

Comment

Niiice!

My Legend after a detail

Comment

Heres what i did to my car

Could be better, but the paint isnt that great anyway.
                        COUPE K24

Comment

Dear god, someone needs to do my car next!!

Members Ride Thread: LX ~ EX ~ For Sale Thread

Sold to: accord=inspire? ~ Accord214 ~ Raf99 ~ daheavyking ~ OHOYAMA ~ JunyAccord ~ CBsevenTUNER

Bought from: Joshy ~ TypeG ~ agol ~ 92smokeaccord ~ Extacee ~ mak ~ lindiz ~ illestatus ~ F20A CB7 ~ accord=inspire? ~ marcusv8thunder

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
                            Heres what i did to my car

Could be better, but the paint isnt that great anyway.
                            isnt that great anyway the paint is clean dude. its a shame i dont have any pics of my cb when i first got it. the paint was faded to shit lol. now people think i painted it or something when all i did was buffed it & waxed it lol.
                            my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                            MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

I'm surprised I haven't posted anything on this yet. Heres some.
                              GS
                              Before

After

GP

Comment

Wash, Meguiar's Clay, TR-3 Resin Glaze, Maguiar's Deep Crystal Wax. I want to use a cutting compound next time to get rid of sun-burn from the roof, trunk, and hood, but I've never done it...and I'm afraid of killing my clearcoat with an orbital buffer.

Last edited by Nurega; 01-29-2011, 10:31 PM.
                                Original-Owner 1991 Honda Accord
                                2005 Acura TSX 6MT
                                2010 Mazda Miata Grand Touring

Comment

Working...
                                X