brake light keeps burning out???Q please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brake light keeps burning out???Q please help

hello, i dunno what it could be that attributes to my brake lamp being burn out. i mean every few months it goes out. at first i thought it would be the bulbs, but they burn out quite fast..

now both have burnt out. what should i do antyhing i shoudl check or is it just how it is? buy 2 bulbs and replace it?
    hahahahah

Are they is water? Your taillights leak ?

Comment

i dont' think so... my 3 geez has moisture in it , but it doesn't burn out .. i dunno.. a few weeks ago it was just one side, but recnetly the other side got bust as well.

ill pick up 2 new ones, and try see.. maybe wires?
      hahahahah

Comment

nah shouldnt be wires,get the bubls that are guaranteed for like 9000 hours,i got 2 from walmart for 3 bucks and theywork great i had my drivers side burn out like 3 times in a month and since i changed to them haent happend since. there the long life ones make sure you get the 9000 hour ones.

Comment

um okies i never paid attention to that. tomorrow i'll head on downt o checkers or something and pick some up. and look for the 9k hours one..

also one side of the ambers seem dim.. but i'm just saying could it be a lower wattage was put inside?
          hahahahah

Comment

probably different brand/watt bulbs. replace all 4 with the same brand new ones.

Comment

Working...
            X