JDM One Piece/E46 Bi-Xenon Retrofit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM One Piece/E46 Bi-Xenon Retrofit

Finally got some jdm headlights and decided to do a HID retrofit since the beam pattern in the JDM lights would be reversed. I wanted bixenon projectors since my house in Arkansas is far away from the city and there are lots deer and things that end up in the road. I got E46 projectors which dont have the sharpest cutoff to begin with, but they are bixenon. The cb lights have a radius in the lens which makes the cutoff even less defined, but I like the output. I made a HID harness and then i bought modules that control the bixenon solenoids. The install wasn't that hard, but it was my 1st retro so it was a learning experience. I tried to keep the install as simple and clean as possible.

Here are the pics

http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Nice looks pretty much stock from what I see.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

WOW! Awesome job man!! That cutoff is sexy!!! I wish I had some 1 piece'ers and a nice retrofit like yours! I like it alot.
      97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
      IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

another e46 retro......Woot.....HIDs are fucking awesome eh?....youll never be able to go back to halogen lights again haha

Looks good though dude

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

nice, love retro'd one-pieces! great job!

i just retro'd MDX projectors into my headlights over the christmas break...will never go back to a reflector housing!

ps- pics will be up after i get the salt washed off the car

Comment

Originally posted by King James
            another e46 retro......Woot.....HIDs are fucking awesome eh?....youll never be able to go back to halogen lights again haha

Looks good though dude

x2 hids are the shit that cutoff is bueatiful man
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

they look clean, i like the output....you should make another retrofit and sell it to me

Vouches:accord93racer, 93twodoorLX(twice), kmart64, deevergote, 92cord, Datmofo, DarkShadow707,slammed4thgen
              Old MR Thread

1996 Prelude SE- Project
              1996 Lexus SC300-Daily

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAccord
                Finally got some jdm headlights and decided to do a HID retrofit since the beam pattern in the JDM lights would be reversed. I wanted bixenon projectors since my house in Arkansas is far away from the city and there are lots deer and things that end up in the road. I got E46 projectors which dont have the sharpest cutoff to begin with, but they are bixenon. The cb lights have a radius in the lens which makes the cutoff even less defined, but I like the output. I made a HID harness and then i bought modules that control the bixenon solenoids. The install wasn't that hard, but it was my 1st retro so it was a learning experience. I tried to keep the install as simple and clean as possible.

Here are the pics

Wow! Those are some very nice headlights! They are extremely bright also.
                600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

I'm not a fan of the projectors but looks like you did the job very well. Since you wanted the bixenon function, are you using your normal high beams for DRL's or something? Good job again.

Evolution

Comment

Originally posted by jinusean
                    I'm not a fan of the projectors but looks like you did the job very well. Since you wanted the bixenon function, are you using your normal high beams for DRL's or something? Good job again.
                    they are not Projector Headlights. They are the real deal, JDM 1 Piece headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by socal_cb7
                      they are not Projector Headlights. They are the real deal, JDM 1 Piece headlights.
                      I was refering to the E46 projectors he were using smart guy.
                      Last edited by jinusean; 01-05-2008, 07:04 AM.

Evolution

Comment

the jdm high beam isnt being used at the moment. i might make it into a driving light. But i have other stuff going on and i dont have a fog light button and relay to wire up at the moment.
                        http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

DAMN You beat me to it. I got the same E46 Bi-xenon retrofit... But I'm still working on them But not on one piece... I got the BMW control unit to make it work for the high beam! Do you got that to???? But it looks good
                          Accord Of The Month January 09
                          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Damn shit looks hot yo..and its hella bright..
                            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                            ....................My New Baby
                            SOLD TO
                            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
                              DAMN You beat me to it. I got the same E46 Bi-xenon retrofit... But I'm still working on them But not on one piece... I got the BMW control unit to make it work for the high beam! Do you got that to???? But it looks good
                              so you've been holding out on me huh? No more secrets if this relationship is going to work.

Anyways, nice jobs bro I got E46 single xenons
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                              X