92 amber corners????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 amber corners????????

ok so i bought some cheap! amber corners for my 92 accord off ebay huge mistake they look like crap. so my question is where is a good site i can get some from!!!!!!!

THanks in advance!!!!
    Goo$e Creek stand up!

"SO IM AT IT AGAIN"

hhmmm
    Goo$e Creek stand up!

"SO IM AT IT AGAIN"

Comment

how do they look like crap? did you get the ones for a 90-91 or a 92-93? I have some on my 92, and they look great... we need more detail and or pictures from ya...

Comment

They just looked cheap (way cheaper than i expected) dont know how to explain it but they look more "orange" than amber???
        Goo$e Creek stand up!

"SO IM AT IT AGAIN"

Comment

I guess they look cheap because you got them without the reflector ?

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
          Frost White Member 13
          My Ride
          "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Originally posted by icedplaya123
            I guess they look cheap because you got them without the reflector ?

see they look nothing like yours!!! yours looks great!!
            the ones you have are way darker also, thats y i say mine look orange
            Goo$e Creek stand up!

"SO IM AT IT AGAIN"

Comment

Thats my 92. Its the same orange lens with the reflector...

Comment

Thanks man, i used to have the all clear amber ones then i sold them, and picked these up from a friend. But i've wanted to get a spare set of the same ones i have just to have them handy, but i dont see them on ebay anymore for some reason. I saw them once but i was a little weary on bidding since it was a new ebay member

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                Frost White Member 13
                My Ride
                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

i guess it depends on who on eBay you are buying them from. when i ordered mine on eBay the seller had a pic of the amber corner lights without the reflectors and when they came in it had reflectors on instead. its funny that on eBay, all the 90-93 amber corner lights pictured has no reflector at all (idk).
                  my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                  MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

yeah dat sucks mine look like ass know of any sites that sell em?
                    Goo$e Creek stand up!

"SO IM AT IT AGAIN"

Comment

id have to say first of good choice of choosing to go with the orange ambers....Also, its nothing wrong with shopping off ebay. You just have to know what your buying. Hmm, I would point you to some other sites, but I cant think of any right now...
                      My Black "H"
                      AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

Comment

Originally posted by ex_style90
                        id have to say first of good choice of choosing to go with the orange ambers....Also, its nothing wrong with shopping off ebay. You just have to know what your buying. Hmm, I would point you to some other sites, but I cant think of any right now...

thanks anywayz
                        Goo$e Creek stand up!

"SO IM AT IT AGAIN"

Comment

Get the ones with teh reflector
                          wat?

Comment

yeah i think dats wut imma do sucks i wasted 20 bucks lol! oh well you get what ya pay for

thanks!!!
                            Goo$e Creek stand up!

"SO IM AT IT AGAIN"

Comment

Hey If You Dont Like Your Corner Lights Can I Have Them? My Friend Broke Mine As You Can See In The Pic And I Am In Desperate Need Of Them. Just Pm Me And We Can Figure Something Out If You Want. Hey, It Could Be A Christmas Gift You Know?
                              1991 HONDA ACCORD LX (MY BABY) COLD AIR, FULL EXHAUST. COMIN UP: CIVIC SPOILER!

Comment

Working...
                              X