TSX retrofit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSX retrofit

hey, im doing some research into the tsx retrofit and i have a question pertaining to bulbs. i have a 9006 hid kit installed right now...if i retrofit the tsx projectors into my headlights, will i have to change the hid kit i have now? or is there a way to fab a harness? thanks!

anyone?

Comment

you would just have to change the 9006 bulbs to the the tsx bulb application if im not mistaken. your hid kit should be able to interchange hid bulbs w/ no prob.
      My CB For Sale

Comment

yes, i believe the tsx are D2S bulbs, which means you have to get the 9006 wire harness with a pigtail on the end to wire into the new ballast. this is how my brother did it in his civic and i think its the easiest. plus you save the stock harness if you ever go back.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
        So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by jtek24
          you would just have to change the 9006 bulbs to the the tsx bulb application if im not mistaken. your hid kit should be able to interchange hid bulbs w/ no prob.
          agree with you 100%, thats what i was trying to say, but im sure it didnt make sense. but yes you all ready have a kit, should just change the bulb since the ballast would still work.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
          So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

Originally posted by bagoon316
            agree with you 100%, thats what i was trying to say, but im sure it didnt make sense. but yes you all ready have a kit, should just change the bulb since the ballast would still work.
            Yea just change the bulb to d2s
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
            X