Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fastest most Ghetto Projector retrofit EVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

why is this "Ghetto"?, its the same thing everyone else does.

Comment

hey for somethin ghetto rigged it looks awesome thru the front of the car which really matters in the end
        OLD

Comment

x2 on i dont see how thats ghetto. If anything its better than the others becasue your using its Ballasts and bulbs. Just becasue it dosent cost you anything dosent mean its ghetto.

Also how do you know how far to aim it. Like from the glass, and the bulb from the projector? Or does the projector have where the bulb sits built into it?

I never seen projectors so i dont know

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by GameChewer
            why is this "Ghetto"?, its the same thing everyone else does.

WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT SHIT AS YOU QUOTES
            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Not bad.

Comment

I'd like to see some cut off shots of the outcome. I think the projector might just be back a little bit so you don't get a good usage of the projector.

Evolution

Comment

Dude if you have any extra Lexus Ballasts sitting around name your price and I'll take them off of your hands.

Why do I think you and noxidea are the same person lol.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                    Dude if you have any extra Lexus Ballasts sitting around name your price and I'll take them off of your hands.

Why do I think you and noxidea are the same person lol.

Nah we arent the same person he lives near me I actually met him a few years ago from this site when i moved to Maine , plus he is sporting oh i dont know about 300 more horses than me he also has a 2 door although the week we met my car and his car were getting painted basically the same color and we didnt even know it til they were done soo it looks kinda the same ... anyways ive not talked to him in a while , but hopefully now that the holidays are over I can get over there and chill ....
                    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

if you have anymore of those sitting around, i would love to take them off your hands.
                      UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                      NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

Working...
                      X