SNS Headlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNS Headlight

This is for the people that bought Aftermarket headlights, Some have used the SNS branded headlight. It says "SNS" on the glass instead of stanly. Now my question is where did you get the "SNS" one from. Specifically, Which store, Which seller on Ebay.

I have one side that my cousin gave to me and I want to get the other matching side, because from what everyone says the SNS lens is much more clear than other aftermarket.

Thank you

are these projectors/ JDM 1peice 2 peice??

what kind of headlights are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
      are these projectors/ JDM 1peice 2 peice??

what kind of headlights are you talking about?
      These are Aftermarket OEM headlights, USDM.

Comment

Ebay and they are a lot cleaner. I couldn't believe how much cleaner they were. Definately worth the money. I think I paid like $100 shipped or less for them.
        "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
          Ebay and they are a lot cleaner. I couldn't believe how much cleaner they were. Definately worth the money. I think I paid like $100 shipped or less for them.
          Do all the sellers have the SNS len's? Or there is one particular seller that has them most of the time?

Comment

I was looking for SNS headlights on ebay before too, but when I ordered I got Depo headlights which still looked amazing compared to my stock ones. I was hoping for 120 bucks I would get plastic lens, but it came with glass which really kills the output of my HID.

Best way is to email the seller and find out what brand they carry.

Comment

I actually lucked out when I got mine. I was just looking for brand new ones for my retrofit and ended up getting those. When i saw them I was amazed at the clarity. Even my retrofitter was amazed. I am not sure who the seller was that I bought them from since I got them a long time ago. Sorry. But I would email the seller and find out as stated above.
              "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
                I was looking for SNS headlights on ebay before too, but when I ordered I got Depo headlights which still looked amazing compared to my stock ones. I was hoping for 120 bucks I would get plastic lens, but it came with glass which really kills the output of my HID.

Best way is to email the seller and find out what brand they carry.
                Yea thats what im afraid of, most likely they ship you what they have handy. I seen the SNS in person and they really are more clear. And well all the OEM aftermarket headlamps that I have come across have been in glass, only those one piece projectors shit and jdm headlights come with the plastic lens.

Oh well time to start the batch email.

Comment

i forgot which headlight i got from ebay, but it was slightly differnt from oem but mainly the same, the glass didnt seem as thick but still strong as well.

also the beam pattern wasnt bad, but it wasnt spread out like oem...itwas more spotty...so i sold them and went back to oem.
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                  X