How do you remove bumper turn signals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you remove bumper turn signals

Just what the question says how do I remove the bumper lights without breaking the bitches!
    Originally posted by rickyduckworth
    i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

bro there should be a screw rite on the front to the inside left on the driver side and passenger right part of it.. really easy

Comment

yepp, then just pull , then disconnect the clip

Comment

are you talking about the little rubber gromet on the inside? Because I looked and I didn't find a screw!

Comment

bro, its rite on the bumper light.. go look. you cant miss it.

Comment

Well the reason I'm asking is because I'm changing out my headlights and I need to get to the bolts right behind the bumper turn signal so I can get the bumper off. Im sorry but I dont see a screw on the front of my 91ex, its just a solid plastic lens!

Comment

hmm... are u sure?.. shit maybe its different from 92 which is what i had. check on the angle see if its an angled screw into the lense on the inside part of the bumper

Comment

here try this, from the side at a 45 degree angle from the lens, u will see a square hole...at a 45 degree angle get a screw driver and put it in there and turn, u will feel something...thats the screw...get a flash light and look inside..

or am i reading u wrong =)
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

im having this exact same problem. the shit just doesnt wanna work for me. i remember about a year ago, one of them was falling out because it wasnt screwed in. then i put it back in, and now i cant get it out. i dont see a screw or anything! some one show me a pic or somethin.
                  AIM: ANY80DY K1LLA

Comment

wheres the damn screw?
                    AIM: ANY80DY K1LLA

Comment

^There not even in why would there be a screw?

Comment

woah.. thats shady.. i dunno what the hecks goin on.. heh.. ztech help this foolio cus i dont remember i havent had a cb7 in ages.. and it was a 92 so it had the screw on the side front

Comment

its basically rusted or hella dirty..

get a hose and spray in there wiht a sharp object start pokeing, lets hope its just dirt...

if not hen there is a way to take it out without taking out the screw but i have to look and see how exactly...its not really nice haha...

if ur just bored get a phat ass drill bit and drill the shit out of that area....
                          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

I'm having the same problem man. when I went to unscrew the screw, it looked like it wasn't there. I figured the previous owner had taken them out to replace bulbs and never put the screw back in and just let the lenses sit in there. So I tried pulling them out and it wouldn't come out. So, I don't know, if you figure it out, let me know.
                            96 Civic DX (manual)
                            91 Accord LX (auto)

Comment

Working...
                            X