Reverse bulbs to see w/ 20%tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reverse bulbs to see w/ 20%tint

With the tint I have, I cant see anything with my OEM white reverse bulb. Ive seen the HID reverse bulbs(cant afford it). so what are some alternatives?
    My CB For Sale

possible retrofit like an h1 or h3 bulb for a little more light, or even some 9005 something along those line

or install some light like on 4x4 wher they are mounted on the bumper and turned on when backing up
    Members Ride

Comment

I just wanna find some brighter 1156 bulbs.
      My CB For Sale

Comment

oh, try the l.e.d bulbs that just plug in, i have seen them at autone for like 15 bucks
        Members Ride

Comment

those wont fit, Ive tried those out before. I just saw some LED ones that had almost the OEM bulb shape on Ebay. They look decent, but im lookin for something I could get at the store. I wonder if silverstar has anything.
          My CB For Sale

Comment

yeah the ones i am talking about have the stock socket, it will go right in to your reverse light socket, but has the leds on top, i think they are bright
            Members Ride

Comment

can you post a pic of your tails pleasE?
              My Member's Ride Page (Do it)

Comment

they are the stock 90-91 amber top red bottom
                My CB For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by blackcb7
                  yeah the ones i am talking about have the stock socket, it will go right in to your reverse light socket, but has the leds on top, i think they are bright
                  but the reflector on the part you screw back onto the lens prevents that LED bulb from going in or fitting just right. I had to try and force it.
                  My CB For Sale

Comment

oh alright, i would suggest a dual filament bulb, but i think you would need the socket for it also, like basically a tailight bulb, but both filaments would come on at the same time,
                    Members Ride

Comment

i was just wondering what it looks like because i am planning on doing a tint on my 93 stock tails
                      My Member's Ride Page (Do it)

Comment

http://autolumination.com/1156_1157.htm
                        Go down a little more than halway and you'll see THE BEACON 50 watt Xenon Super White. Only $4 each. Hell you probably only need one.
                        50 watts!! That's a headlight. Seriously get these. I want to hear how bright they are.
                        Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                        -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                        MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

you mean see

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I used to have some xeons for my reverse lights. they were brighter than stock. & had a slite blue glow

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
                              http://autolumination.com/1156_1157.htm
                              Go down a little more than halway and you'll see THE BEACON 50 watt Xenon Super White. Only $4 each. Hell you probably only need one.
                              50 watts!! That's a headlight. Seriously get these. I want to hear how bright they are.
                              as soon as i get back in town i'll get those.
                              My CB For Sale

Comment

Working...
                              X