keeping bumper lights on at all times?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keeping bumper lights on at all times?

Forgive me for messing up the format here, but I am new at this.

My question here is, I want to make my bumper lights stay on all the time. Is there a way to do this and still have them blink when the blinker is activated, or is this a sacrifice I must be willing to make?

Thanks in advance...
    If you can't hear it before you can see it...It's not worth it.
    The Pop Tarts guy says: BAAAAAAAAAAYUM!
    But Lil' Jon says: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAYUH!...and OKAAAAAAAYEH!
    EATSLEEPDRIVE

From now on...there is a search feature on the site that's pretty helpful...but since you're a noob...its understandable...

Theses will help

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=1917
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=4944

Comment

What kind of resistor sould I use for this project, what kind did you guys use?

Thanx in advance
      EATSLEEPDRIVE

Comment

why would you need a resistor? all you need is a dual filament socket 1157 and then run a wire from the top corner light that blinks, which is the inner yellow part and then run that line down to the red wire on the 1157 socket and your done....ur lights will be dim but when u signal it will go bright
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

theres no need for a resistor like ztech said.. altho if you wanted to keep the 1 filament for brightest output you just have to tap directly without having to mod and get a 1157 socket.

Comment

Oh, sweet! I was just going by what other members had posted, I wasn't aware of the fact that you can do this without a resistor!
            Thanks a Million guys! I love this forum, its the best thing since the CB7 it's self!
            Peace...
            EATSLEEPDRIVE

Comment

no prob have fun! post pics when ur done
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Will Do!
                EATSLEEPDRIVE

Comment

Working...
                X