Laying UnderGlow Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laying UnderGlow Kits

I was wondering if any has ever tryed putting differnt color tubes to bring out ur Color More scheme but what color would acually both Glow cause half of them would cancel out each other!
    Bump!

it would just kind of blend in to the other color, kind of like the kits lite glow has for trucks, green to pink, just shifts in color from one to the other, i think it looks neat with the right colors.

Comment

I just got a neon kit..VERY NICE!! I hooked it up yesterday at work..(kinda hard to mount..we need more places-I have yet ot mount hte front, cause I ogtta find a place for it..) Anyhizzle, they look soo cool. They are far under, so you cannot see the tube, which I HATE seeing..I like hte glow. These are 7 different colors, and can shift to each color, stay at a color, beat to music, flash when the engine is revving, or as steady light. They are LED too, so if ya break a tube, the lights will still work. They are super bright, and will last a long as time..go to autozone for these babies...

-A. Swift
      CB7 member number 137
      Black Doubt Crew member #2
      Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

Working...
      X