Bulb Conversions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulb Conversions

Doing the 9005>9006 [or otherway.. i dunno..] is it safe? I mean is it like basically making your high beams your low beams? I got some APC hyper whites and people flash me thinking I have my highs on..

http://www.FLAccords.com

yes its safe to do but make sure you use like 65 watt 9005 or you will fry your harness. ive had mine for almost a year and it is fine as long as you dont use over a 65 watt bulb your ok
    cb7 sold
    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
    95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

make sure to adjust your headlights too so ppl wont flash you... i have the conversion and its a big difference from 9006 i can see alot more than before
      -David

Comment

its safe i did it to mine and been running on a year. just dont use them 80 watt bulbs...

i adjusted my lights a little higher so that it gets farther but still faces down so traffic doesnt get botherd.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

honestly i dont believe theyre that bright that people should be flashing you, ive adjusted my lights all the way up almost for better look.. But i never got flashed.. indeed it was my attempt to get flashed.. i havent tried that yet on my 5th gen, i might try it in a few days to see how re aiming will help.. i am running a 9005 conversion

Comment

mine is blinding to some...so i had to turn it down...hahah try looking dead on at a bulb and if it hurts ur eyes it will hurt others.

but mine just sees over the horizon...not like pointed in the air or anything...i dont need to see anything down the next block..just what is in front of me....about 20ft.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

id like to see down the block if i could.. =).. lol

Comment

Working...
              X