New OEM Headlamps Soon yAy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New OEM Headlamps Soon yAy..

a buddy of mine at work goes to this bad ass junkyard, and i had em check for some headlamps that i could mod and put some projectors in.. for a nice HID retro,, well he came up to me today and tells me that he can get me the headlamps for 175 for both, im like hmm.. kinda expensive for used ones but aight.. Then he told me, THEYRE IN THE OEM HONDA BOX NEW!!!!!.. im like OMFG NO WAY!.. neway im gettin new headlamps, and ima mod my old ones... =) Super Sweet.. 5th Gen HID Retro Comin soon muahahaha..

sweetness...that be nice...

i thought you were really cheap! hahaha...im playing, if someone is cheap then its me.

well i still like the idea of black housings, perhaps after ur done u can black house it. mMmm...well at least u didnt listen to me when i said go JDM =).
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

no im not cheeeeeeep lol.. but 175 for used headlamps is just a waste, i could get new ones for 200.. id rather spend the extra 20-30 bux and just get new than spend all that one used.. but theyre new so its all good

Comment

Working...
      X