Does the BB4 and CB7 Sidmarker differ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the BB4 and CB7 Sidmarker differ?

i was shopping for Sidemarkers on another site and i was looking at the Prelude lights and they look a lot like ours. i was wondering if they were the same, and would there be a problem wiring them?

i have gotten a set from a prelude and a set from the accord. they were both marked with the same stanley mark, same size, and had the same plug..

but i have seen accords in japan with a different sidemarker (mind you i take into account that its very easy to change these and all of these were stock junked accords...)

just go with what you would like.. or whatever is cheaper..whichever makes you hapy..

Comment

As Long as they are the same size i am fine with that, that way when i get actual CB7 markers ill just Plug & Play.

Comment

doesn't matter.....IT'S MAD JDM YO! so who cares!

i always thought they were a tad different though, prolly wrong.

Comment

they are different i have both sets CLARK!!! haha im more jdm than u bish lol jk but yeah they are longer for the ludes not by much tho

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
            they are different i have both sets CLARK!!! haha im more jdm than u bish lol jk but yeah they are longer for the ludes not by much tho
            wsup chris.. cool i dont think that ive been getting all prelude markers, but majority of the markers i have bought have been from australia, NZ, and from thailand...

but since you have both sets and that bomb ass camera.. maybe snap a pic for all to see..

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
              wsup chris.. cool i dont think that ive been getting all prelude markers, but majority of the markers i have bought have been from australia, NZ, and from thailand...

but since you have both sets and that bomb ass camera.. maybe snap a pic for all to see..
              well since u wanna put me on blast lmao ill go and take a pic for ur ass lol

there ya go clark lol sorry for the extra crap i was bored lol

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

clarkst3r 06: HAHAHAHA
                clarkst3r 06: ******
                clarkst3r 06: JDM PWN FTW!!!!
                jdm spec acc: what
                jdm spec acc: lol
                yea... so there you have it.. picture evidence the sidemarkers are of different sizes... lock it or w/e

:super advans:

Comment

i think the long ones would prolly be better for our cars actually, cause or cars have a long profile compared to the ludes. but anyways

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
                    i think the long ones would prolly be better for our cars actually, cause or cars have a long profile compared to the ludes. but anyways
                    ^^^^^ i Agree, Besides if my engine is going to be prelude; then why not the side markers. I like the prelude's better nice pic J-SpecCB4 Here is a pic of the SideMarkers i bought on ebay.JDM BB4 Sidemarkers

Comment

yep lude markers are longer than CB markers. tis a true known fact! they are the same height though and use the same bulb holder, etc.

i'm using prelude sidemarkers myself; the clear kind .
                      1cor10:31
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                      X