Majestic Honda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majestic Honda?

OK, so it's common knowledge that you can't buy brand new OEM fogs for a 92-93 accord. At least from the dealer. So why is it that when you go the Majestic Honda site it says they're available? I'm assuming if I bought them I would get an email stating that they don't carry them anymore.

Anyways, I was seeing if anyone knew what was up with them and if they really do have them.
    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Originally posted by accordme93
    OK, so it's common knowledge that you can't buy brand new OEM fogs for a 92-93 accord. At least from the dealer. So why is it that when you go the Majestic Honda site it says they're available? I'm assuming if I bought them I would get an email stating that they don't carry them anymore.

Anyways, I was seeing if anyone knew what was up with them and if they really do have them.

why don't you give Majestic Honda a call.
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

well maybe i just will! i didn't even see the number, but I'll go look. I just thought someone from this site would know since we all seem to crave oem fogs.
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

I called them already. The kit is NOT available. The individual parts are available, but your talking something like $650 to get the complete kit put together.
        It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

ah thats what I thought. so the dealer used to sell kits. i wonder how much those were compared to buying the parts individually?

thanks for the info 93cb7

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
            ah thats what I thought. so the dealer used to sell kits. i wonder how much those were compared to buying the parts individually?

thanks for the info 93cb7
            Foglight Kit 08V31-SM4-101 was $211.72

Putting the kit together now part by part is approx. $650.
            It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

damn, lets take a trip in the ol delorean to the year 1993!

anyways, I'm thinking about buying the fog light assemblys off a fellow board member and then buying the harnesses, switch, and relays off Majestic.

Sound like a good idea?

Comment

Working...
              X