No announcement yet.

Projector Headlight updates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although dont get your hopes up im not sure when i can get them or if he has any left, he sold alot of em. il keep u informed

Comment

Thanks for the help/info either way. You'd think someone would get with it on this.. by looking at the views, it's a hot topic. Everyone digs cool lighting, remember city lights back about 5 years ago?? I don't understand why we're forced to deal with crap or shell out 700-1000 to have a cool headlight setup.

I paid 300 bucks just for angel eyes for my BMW, now you can make them for under 10 bucks and they fit better cause you make them for your application, not for the car they were molded after.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
      Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
      Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
      Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

shit happens haha.. i personally believe HID's should be alot cheaper than they are, but hey, theyre the new technology, i wouldnt expect a plasma tv to be 400 dollars the day it comes out, obviously it was about 10-12 grand, but now are a bit lower. soon hid's will be like halogen, whenever the next thing comes to replace HID.. its just a crazy cycle.

Comment

I am going to be installing a set soon, but mine aren't new.
          I got mine used (no instructions) and he removed the crappy projectors and replaced them with Integra projectors. He said there was a huge difference.
          So does it all make sence when you start installing them?
          Mine (being used) did NOT come with all the bulbs and in some cases didn't even come with the sockets. Some of the corner lights for example had been removed from the harness. I assumed that this would be plug and play.....silly me.
          The other day I needed a bulb for my stock setup, so I went to my projectors to see what was left in the housing for me to steal from. It turns out that some of the bulbs from the corner areas don't match the factory sockets..... different plugs? Does this make sense or am I confusing the issue. Can anyone help me?
          I also noticed that there is a blue wire and connector missing (see pics). So let me get this high/low beam needs to be converted to H1/H3?????

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Working...
          X