Comment

the daytime pic

all lights at once w/ highs

beam pattern

against the garage door (lows)

highs

from far away...and those are my low beams lol

i'll get another cb7 owner and we'll both do side by side shots later on
      Last edited by MRX; 02-21-2004, 09:33 PM.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i wish i had a digi camera, i have like 7 sets of bulb, silverstars were the best as far as light output, but i got some apc "blue" tinted bulbs that have lasted 6 months on my car now and aren't that bad compared to the silverstars. That and they have that streetlight color
        I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
          [B]the daytime pic
          what kinda bulbs are those? those are mad white.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

they're just the RS type bulbs that u can get off of ebay...explode made an entire review of them and others somewhere on this site...xplode could u enlighten us on the web address of ur bulb review?
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Yup, i actually stickied the review at the top of the main lighting part. look for the Sticky: HID bulb review.. i always Stick the reviews so that they never dissapear =)..

heres the link neway.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&threadid=3720

Comment

Working...
              X