**Need Input for new bulb review!**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**Need Input for new bulb review!**

Yo, im looking for anyone with hyperwhite or conversion bulbs who have pictures of their beam patterns and the light output on the road along with head on shots.. (not hid people. just halogen xenonz) Neway im considering writing a new halogen review including any good beam pattern pics. thanks

not sure of what beam patterns ur looking for but when i get the car back on the road i'll help out in any way i can...what kinda pix do u need...gimme specifics
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

stock beam pattern. with the rice bulbs and what not. just want somthing that i can show somone like. See Stock Vs MTEC bulbs, the stock patterns the same but... at the bottom or in the middle the light is alot less. just that type of stuff.. Wall shots.. close up, far away.. head on for looks and stuff..

Comment

i can tell u right now that visibly at night is incredible...it looks like i have my brights on at ALL times. My g/f won't even let me drive behind her lol. But i'll take some pix of a stock cb7 and mine against my garage door and various other pix u described when i get the chance

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

what kinda bulbs do you have cus ima get some of them haha.

Comment

pics are needed... by anyone..

Comment

here are some head on shots of the 9005 sylvania silverstar conversion

I could definiltey see a difference in illumination while driving. The beams tend to spread alot wider than before.

Comment

nice man, thanks for pics.. silverstar conversion is great i had em

Comment

drivers side low beam blew...will replace very shortly

Comment

too bad i dont have a digicam anymore it woulda showed the conversion i just did its so bright its sick// haha

Comment

still waiting for pics

Comment

yes sir, will post tomorrow evening once it is dark. I had to take care of some business because of a performance company i may be sueing so thats taking up all my time...i will tho

Comment

k coo. np

Comment

i can pitch in. i have about 4 bulbs differnt kinds here that are converted. ill take pics on my garage door and outside on the streets. but not till tomorrow night.
                            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

sorry for the delay but i ran into some trouble last nite and was unable to take the pix, the car is now running again and the pix will be posted 2night...i promise this time lol

Comment

Working...
                              X