bumper lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bumper lights

hey i've seen pics of peepo who have their bumper lights on while they drive and that looks bad ass but i dont get the sticky for this. timmytools diagram was too confusing for me ahaha so if u guys could tell me what i need to do it with and how to do it that would help out alot.

shit ive been dying to do this with my bumper lights too..just dont have enough knowledge/time/money.. hehe..but i agree! that looks badass..almost like having an OEM fog lights the way i look at it..
    "
    Fast and cheap won't be reliable
    Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
    And fast and reliable won't be cheap
    "
    ~EYCEE~

Comment

toolmans diagram is a bit complicated but doesnt retain the "stock" turn signal pulse. It hyper blinks. If you search the DIY's from the very beginning then youll find other ways. I think the reason why mine didnt end so well is cause i bout SPST and not SPDT relays. THAT definately matters.

I am no longer using this forum name.
      You can find me as
      jdm_inspired...
      I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

1157 sockets. stay on and retain signal. Its been said millions of times on here. Its the easiest way trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by srsskyline
          1157 sockets. stay on and retain signal. Its been said millions of times on here. Its the easiest way trust me.
          Can the corner mark light provide enough current (without dimming) to the dim filament of the 1157 dual filament bulb? I was thinking of using the led 1157 bulb, but hyperblinking of the bright filament is a problem.

Comment

Yea i want to do that conversion but some how i cant fine the thread anywhere. if anybody has a diaghram it would help alot

Comment

Working...
            X