Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying new headlight bulbs? which ones?

Hello,

Tomorrow i'm going to get new bulbs for my car..the super white ones...What bulbs do i get? i only want the low beams? is it 9005 or 9006???

thanks

cant remember off the top of my head if its 5's or 6's, you'll know when you see the bulb in the packages. I'd go with a set of Sylvania Silverstars. i donno if you can get them in your area, but they are kick ass bulbs. Much cheaper then PIAA's and just as good in my opinion
    Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

low beam is 9006 high is 9005. you should do the 9005 conversion with the siverstars works good
      cb7 sold
      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

silver stars are nice, better than the hyper look....omfg a 9006 conversion on them would be sweet.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
          silver stars are nice, better than the hyper look....omfg a 9006 conversion on them would be sweet.
          I did it...it's crazy white and makes everyone's exhaust look blue. Our beam pattern sucks though...I'm going HID for the summer.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i got regular cool blues converted...good enough.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

I did conversion, it's nice, but I have to say, BEst bulbs I ever used on my car, are MTEC bulbs. Incredible whiteness and looks very clean. Great output as well.
              My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

i aimed my lights higher to gain more visibility.

ill try and take a pic of my cool blue setup for you guys...

Retro!

Hater

Comment

what benefit is the conversion???

Comment

basically (watch me get bommbed by xplode) it puts out a little more, search for 9006 conversion and you will find something...

it helped me over the stock ugly bulbs cause i couldnt really see shit.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

link to 9005 -> 9006 conversion

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Yeah Ztech ur bout to get bombed rofl .. neway the conversion if done correctly will keep the 9006 beam pattern and will shine about 40% more light to the road.. now if your a super bootleg modder and just retrofit the 9005 badly yuo will have the same if not worse lighting.

Comment

Working...
                        X