Nokya Artic white Bulbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nokya Artic white Bulbs?

Do Artic white Nokya Bulbs looks almost like H.I.D.S? cause my friend keeps on telling me to get them. If anyone has them please post pics. Good looking out.
    Spell Race car Backwards and what do you get

they give the look but not the output. you will loose some light.

if anything, any light bulb u get, get a 9005 and do the conversion to the 9006.

but blue bulbs you will loose visibility but gain looks...if u want something whitish and still see better, silverstars are great for about a year.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

a bunch of my friends have had them and they do look good, however, they all said the bulbs have a short life. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

i have had my silverstars for over 4 years no problems idk what your talking about accordztech
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I just picked up a 9005 set for cheap and I hopefully will have them on today. Will post pics.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
          91 accord lx (5spd)
          92 accord lx (5spd)
          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

9005 nokya conversion is complete. Will post pics later.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
            91 accord lx (5spd)
            92 accord lx (5spd)
            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

nokya's are tyte they give out nice light but ur visibility on the road suck haha i have them and i also got silverstars so it depends if you want looks or visibility...

Comment

i have the arctic purple nokyas conversion and they melt my harnesses i had a thread about it. i hope urs dont melt
                ]

Comment

I've read that the Nokya lights have an insane amount of wattage, sowhere near 70W. You would definetly need to upgrade the harness.

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                    i have the arctic purple nokyas conversion and they melt my harnesses i had a thread about it. i hope urs dont melt
                    oh no I hope they don't. How long did it take them to melt your harness?

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                    91 accord lx (5spd)
                    92 accord lx (5spd)
                    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Well what does it say on the box? It should be either 80W or 120w stage II if you got 9005's. 120w will definately be a problem.
                      Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                      -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                      MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

alright i deal a lot in nokya bulbs. i would reccomend their new cosmic white. comparable to a raybrig, and they arent as blue as the arctic white.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
                          Well what does it say on the box? It should be either 80W or 120w stage II if you got 9005's. 120w will definately be a problem.
                          Well it says: 65W (stock) > 100W Nokya

Will I have a problem with my conversion without having the recommended nokya wire harness?

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                          91 accord lx (5spd)
                          92 accord lx (5spd)
                          93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

It would pose a hazard if you did not upgrade the harness. Maybe even a fire could start given the extreme wattage over the stocks.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
                              It would pose a hazard if you did not upgrade the harness. Maybe even a fire could start given the extreme wattage over the stocks.
                              Yeah...I need to get the harness.

I decided that this weekend I'm going to swap them out with a lower wattage bulb. Silverstar maybe....all depends on how much $ I have.

I'll hold off on the Nokya to be on the safe side. They do look good though

Can't get pics tonight...will try tomorrow.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                              91 accord lx (5spd)
                              92 accord lx (5spd)
                              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Working...
                              X