quick help ....road trip soon,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quick help ....road trip soon,

allrighty so i'm goin to VaBeach at the end of the week, so here's my beef me and my turn signals were getting along just fine but then they started to act like a bitch. R33 owners know that we can not have bumper signals so what i had to do was twist the greens together and leave the black alone. so in a drunken stuper i accidenttally twisted a black withe a green and left the green alone for about a day and then suddenly boom no turn signals. in fact my gauge cluster has opted to make angry sound effects at me buzzing when i hit my blinker arm. so all in alll i need to somehow make up withg my blinkers or else i'll be drivin w/o turn signals please help

ps checked fuses OK
    "Sorry i can't let you in, the back seat is down..."

is there any way u could try 2 rewire them sorry dont have a kit but i think if u rewire it it should work or would that be a hassle with the kit

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
    If God is for Me
    Who Dares be aganist Me!
    BX Crew
    HSHO # 6
    Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

i think the blinker relay is fuxored. thats just my opinion. i've seen it happen with a hatch before.

check relay.
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

i think it's the hazard flasher that's all jackup i'll get back to you all tomorrow
        "Sorry i can't let you in, the back seat is down..."

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
          i think the blinker relay is fuxored. thats just my opinion. i've seen it happen with a hatch before.

check relay.

where is the relay? sorry i dont have a manual
          what do you call 2 lebs in an accord?

Organized Crime

Comment

Working...
          X