What types of bulbs youve used.!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What types of bulbs youve used.!?!

Hey i want to collect information on bulbs HID types that youve tried that you think were good and let me know here.. im going to test some more bulbs i must say so far i have found nothing thats worth a picture other than my plasma spark blues, those babys are Sick,, damn near identical to hid.... id appreciate anything maybe even a pic of them in use and whether they were purple or blue. (and the brand )
    Last edited by xplode; 09-13-2003, 06:28 PM.

check out the new guy in the member rides forum..he got hid h4 retrofits =)
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

but thats a HID kit, or oem hid...

Comment

hmmm... i'm currently using Eurolite "xenon" Bulbs... they're blue colored... not sure about any other specs on them... these are the only aftermarket bulbs i have ever used on my cb7.

they're pretty decent though... they're definitely much brighter than stock... they're bright white with a blueish tint to them (the tint can only really be seen from far away). i wouldn't consider them anywhere near HID though. but, they're good bulbs nonetheless.

Comment

I have H3 Nokya blues and they are a nice blue since I have projectors. Looks good at night.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

yeah i had the eurolite purple tinted bulbs, they didnt do much of anything i had them in conversion too..

Comment

i have silverstars in right now

Comment

silverstars are great arent they? i put my spark blues back in because i want to show off the color, plus after i waxed my car not that it wasnt bling before, but now its like major bling bling, shine during the day can blind you its crazy. you would think my car is a 04 accord from the paint.. plus i have a 9005 silverstar conversion and theyre bright bright white. sexy il put em back in for sure soon, once im tired of the lbue again, mayb when i realise i want to see the road, il put em bak haha.

Comment

I want everyone to fill me in on what bulbs theyre using ! and i want PICS! post em here.

Comment

Working...
                  X