wanting a brighter amber from amber corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wanting a brighter amber from amber corners

any bulbs out there that will make my amber corners brighter, especially at night? ran a search and only came up with a few irrelevant threads. if this has been covered, please point me there

btw, i have the corners off of ebay that look like OEM's but all amber, w/ the reflector piece

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

i put a 906 bulb in the place of the inner part where the reflector should be, its hella bright...u can put one on the inside one but the bulb might hit the lens.

those same bulbs are OEM in the rear licence plate lights.

but i did it and its pretty bright and never melted.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i just use the normal bulb size but i get the orange ones. Its pretty damn orange

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
        i put a 906 bulb in the place of the inner part where the reflector should be, its hella bright...u can put one on the inside one but the bulb might hit the lens.

those same bulbs are OEM in the rear licence plate lights.

but i did it and its pretty bright and never melted.

where could i get a 906 bulb? autozone?

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

I got one of the sets that don't have reflectors in them. they're bright, but i've never been pulled over for them.
          --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

u can get it at autozone or anywhere really..or if u just want to try...then go into ur licence plate lights and take that bulb out and put it in ur front lol...u can get it in orange to get em super bright too!

or this site.

http://autolumination.com and there are links on the top of the page, go down all the way to skip the LED type ones.
            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

L.E.D. bulbs

My Ride
              myspace

Comment

i found that walmart has some 194s that are really orange looking at night instead of the yellow look that some of the bulbs have
                cb7 sold
                2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

i have the jdm one bulb design corners and i've been going crazy trying to find a brighter bulb...xenon="hyper white" but dull.... OEM yellowish in comparison to my silverstars...OEM amber= plain odd looking...906's fit?....for real? man i guess its true that you learn something new everyday...this thread= helpful

p.s. itz a little late but...the corners i speak of arent the ones in my sig.

-sean
                  Last edited by 93twodoorLX; 04-20-2005, 06:07 PM.
                  Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                  Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

I put 194 amber bulbs into my clears, and at night they look like i have amber corners.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

i might check out those walmarts ones...does the color fade at all?
                      95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

Comment

please consider 3652 wedge bulbs. they look and have the same shape as the stock 194 wedge bulbs but they output DOUBLE the brightness guaranteed! the only downside is that they cost almost $10 for only two. you should be able to get them at your local autoparts store.

please note that the bulbs i'm referring to are clear and NOT amber in color.
                        1cor10:31
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

http://www.autolumination.com/
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                          X