Running Light Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aero3685
    looks good. Kmart got me hooked on the DRL's so one day i'll have a set.
    ill be on the look out for you a kit

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
    What yellow bulbs are you using? those look hella yellow, more then my lumnics ones..
    yea, im using luminics H1's also

Comment

Originally posted by srsskyline
      I got my running light to work now... Its pretty much like the setup of accordztech... thanks man... But I did the diode and it still didnt work so i just cut some wires here n there and grounded it and boom it worked.... So now i can use all my lights yay... Ill post some pics soon if I have a chance...
      i guess ur setup is like mine, technically the diode did work, now u have high beams that are independent...you basically have my DRL setup. but i think i raun another wire to ground it...i believe i grounded the positive signal..not sure exactly.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

yea but i didnt do a switch for relay or drl kit i used our regular headlight switch ... so when i switch to high beam and go to parking lights i have highs as driving lights alone and if i go to regulart light switch i have lows as regular driving lights and if i hit the high beam switch again both sets turn on at once

Comment

so what bulbs are you using?
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
          X