91 OEM Fogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 OEM Fogs

Where can I get those OEM fogs for a 91?

Dealer, Ebay, Classifieds.

Comment

yea, call your local honda dealer and ask them in a serious voice, "how much for a set of OEM fogs for a 91 accord?"..............................

they are hard to find, and even harder to be the winner of them. i've been trying to get some for about 5-6 months.
      I........love my car. Simple as that.

Comment

what's sad is at the junkyard i hid a set of foggies in an altima.. i hope they didnt crush it because i plan on going back for them..

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

The dealers won't have them any longer but you can check the boards here and also ebay.

No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

Originally posted by VRDrvr
            The dealers won't have them any longer but you can check the boards here and also ebay.

Dealers do still have 90-91's. Last time I checked 2 months ago they were 220.

Comment

Originally posted by ironman85
              yea, call your local honda dealer and ask them in a serious voice, "how much for a set of OEM fogs for a 91 accord?"..............................

they are hard to find, and even harder to be the winner of them. i've been trying to get some for about 5-6 months.
              dang dood...i thought you were getting those ones from jdmdre or something..i think you even offered more than what he was asking and he still screwed you and just sold the car..beh..thats weak.and they were JDM not USDM too!! argh..sorry

back ontopic i think there was a set of OEM for sale a little while ago in the classifieds but thats bout it..dont see them on ebay much..more 92-93..but good luck

Comment

i just sold 2 pairs a coupe of months ago....1 set for a 90-91 and another set for a 92-93...but yeah, just keep your eyes open but look to pay a lil more than $100 for them

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                  Dealers do still have 90-91's. Last time I checked 2 months ago they were 220.
                  hmmmm when I checked mine around here they said that honda stopped making them and they no longer carry them; could be dependant on location.

No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
                    dang dood...i thought you were getting those ones from jdmdre or something..i think you even offered more than what he was asking and he still screwed you and just sold the car..beh..thats weak.and they were JDM not USDM too!! argh..sorry
                    yea, he was a little bitch about it. pissed the hell out of me. i'm not even looking real hard for fogs right now anymore, i'm tired of the let downs and missed chances.
                    I........love my car. Simple as that.

Comment

were you able to hop on the ones that arrozburner had up?...were you the guy who bumped up the price to 180 shipped?!?!...welp..i got some fogs now..ill give you a pic just so you dont go crazy..PM your address and ill show you all the XXX rated pics...

Comment

Working...
                      X