Just bought these rare tail lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
    These? Did he send you a pic of them? If not then I highly doubt they are the all clears. They're probably just the chrome altezza lights.
    http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pm...296356118.html
    Yep! I'm waiting for his response, I figured it was worth a shot. Obviously won't be interested if they're some ricer altezzas.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
      Indeed. I fondly remember a girl had those on her 96-97 Accord with the OEM bulbs. I haven't a clue how she didn't get pulled over, her tail lights were yellow!

I remember a big wave of tickets from people running those tail lights because the lack of red reflector.

Oh how I miss the scene, circa 2002.
      oh yea i miss the scene too. now everyone is doing the samething. its crazy. just saw a pic on facebook of 3 eg hatchs and they all have the same front lip. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
        Yes I did find them on the knoxville Clist... and it was a pretttyyy good deal ;] The guy actually lived about 5 min from my old house in maryville. I bought clear corner lights with reflectors in them from him too.

I've already painted my bulbs lol. I wasn't about to be the dummy getting pulled over for white brake lights and tail lights.
        Good job on the score! I almost had them but was ready to get home. Did you pay the listed price? If you did, that was a steal for these! AND you got some clear corners? Are they APC? I bought a set of APC clear corners with reflectors from a member here. They've been discontinued 10 years or so.
        Last edited by dysfunk; 09-30-2012, 07:57 PM.
        92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
        2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

One of the reasons I don't bother looking for a coupe lip, noone wants the sedan legend lip. It's either that or the mugen style on here all day

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Those were/are hard to find. Back in 2000 they were only made for the 92-93. So if you wanted the look, you only got to use the outers. I've heard that some of the manufactures of the red/clears would ship out all clears from time to time. Nice find! I use to rock them back in the day.

"My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

They only made the outers, that's so corny.
              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
                Good job on the score! I almost had them but was ready to get home. Did you pay the listed price? If you did, that was a steal for these! AND you got some clear corners? Are they APC? I bought a set of APC clear corners with reflectors from a member here. They've been discontinued 10 years or so.
                I got them for the listed price. I didn't even wanna try haggling with him haha. Idk about the corner lights but I'll take a look at them in a minute to see what brand they are.
                Yeah I can't stand how the majority of people these days are trying to do the SAME thing as other people and that's it. They turned the term "JDM" into the term "Rice" to me.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

I agree with you there.. I hate when people tag things 'JDM' when there's nothing JDM about it... When you go to swap your corners on... be careful! I broke my OEM ones... :/
                  92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                  2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                  2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

'JDM' sounds better and less offensive than "rice."

What sounds better to you?

"yo bro, I got my JDM lip, JDM headlights, JDM wheels, JDM intake, JDM exhaust, JDM spoiler, JDM as f*ck....."

"yo bro, I got this ricer lip, ricer headlights, ricer wheels, ricer intake, ricer exhaust, ricer spoiler, ricer as f*ck...."

Comment

exceptional indeed

Bright colored LED's for all the bulbs make these POP. I have a set for my 93, have to fix them though. OP How much did you pay? I had a long ebay battle that settled at like 280 bucks for mine. even sweeter yours are 90-91's good find.

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
                        I agree with you there.. I hate when people tag things 'JDM' when there's nothing JDM about it... When you go to swap your corners on... be careful! I broke my OEM ones... :/
                        Oh I know already! It's so easy to break the corner lights. Especially when you're takin them off. lol
                        and illinois erik I don't think I'm gonna post how much I got them for... I might decide to put them on eBay sometime :]
                        I know they're rare and I was surprised no one bought them before me.
                        I'll post better pics of them later on and off on my MRT.

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
                        "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

Working...
                        X