HID issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HID issue

DDM Tuning HIDs. 9006. 35w with relay harness. Raptor ballasts.

Theyre both not coming on. Checked all connections and nothing is cut, rubbed, chaffed or kinked. IDK what a bad bulb looks like but i feel like this is something wiring related as they both quit working at the same time.

Anyone else experience this? Im thinking bad ballasts or ignitors.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

The same thing happened to me Mike, both of my hid bulbs shut off and i thought it was a wiring problem, but it turned out to be my ballasts. I replaced them and they worked fine ever since. BTW i also got my kit from ddm tuning

MR THREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196078

Comment

If you put the oem bulbs back in do they work?

Are you using a hid harness?
      wat?

Comment

I figured it out.

It was a fuse.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i always over look the most obvious also. lol atleast there working now

MR THREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196078

Comment

i was jus about to suggest the check the fuse because when i installed the hid relay harness the first time i got a connection wrong because of too many plugs and it kept blowing out my 15watt fuse ...and i was running out of 15's and im like what could it be find out the connection was partially reverse and then got it right because the bulbs came on and flash---- out like thy were bad and i kno hid bulbs should last for 1000s of hours. but yea in conclusion always check your fuse bredgrin

Comment

Working...
            X