Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

instructions for foglight installation does not tell me where to zip tie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

instructions for foglight installation does not tell me where to zip tie.

i would like to know where to zip tie the B harness onto the front bumper.
    ive looked at the official Honda installation paper but no luck.

I zip tied mine to the a/c lines on the car vs the front bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
      I zip tied mine to the a/c lines on the car vs the front bumper.
      carefull, some of those AC lines depending on the integrity of the system heat up alot and will melt whatever is on it. Its rare but I seen AC lines do that.

But if you are going to zip to the AC lines, dont zip the lines super tight to them, just let them hang a little so that they wont be pushed closed to them.
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
        carefull, some of those AC lines depending on the integrity of the system heat up alot and will melt whatever is on it. Its rare but I seen AC lines do that.

But if you are going to zip to the AC lines, dont zip the lines super tight to them, just let them hang a little so that they wont be pushed closed to them.
        Hmmm maybe i should check on that now

At the time my a/c didn't work so i didn't think about it

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
          Hmmm maybe i should check on that now

At the time my a/c didn't work so i didn't think about it
          Yeah the lines at the condenser, one is going to be hotter than the other, they are thinner and HIGHER pressure so they are made to carry some heat.

Somecars run so hot because of a clogged condenser that it does melt things that are attached to it.

IF you are taking off your bumper a GREAT and EXCELLENT TIP for a better working AC system is to rinse the condenser with a decent stream of water, get all the crap that is stuck between the radiator and the condenser, and then backwash the radiator from the inside of the engine bay out. You will notice a improvment 90% of the time because 90% of complaints for AC is that "it takes a while to get cold, but once its cold it stays cold". Usually crap in that condenser doesnt allow heat to excape, therefore the freon temps are still to high to do any good.

You can rinse the condenser without taking off the bumper, but it just makes it easier and makes it so you dont get super wet.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

so anyone knows where is the proper spots to zip tie?

Comment

Find a spot that doesnt move, away from heat sources and so that the wire isnt super tight. Use common knowledge and you will be fine.

May the force be with you.

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech View Post
                Use common knowledge and you will be fine.
                Which he doesn't have.............

Comment

Working...
                X