Junkyard projectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junkyard projectors

I have seen many people do TSX projector retrofits, and they pay hundreds for the projectors.

Can these retrofits be done with projectors from junkyards. I recently seen a lot in old infinitis and other cars?

It would be much much cheaper too.

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
    Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

measure the diameter of the projector and go from there . if they will fit in the head light housing,you can retro them.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by kaf_baa_seba'a View Post
      I have seen many people do TSX projector retrofits, and they pay hundreds for the projectors.

Can these retrofits be done with projectors from junkyards. I recently seen a lot in old infinitis and other cars?

It would be much much cheaper too.
      Buy from a car with oem hid projectors. Many cars have projectors with halogen bulbs.

Honestly just buy the tsx ones for $150-200. They are way better then the ones in my bmw. Do the job once .... right.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
        Buy from a car with oem hid projectors. Many cars have projectors with halogen bulbs.

Honestly just buy the tsx ones for $150-200. They are way better then the ones in my bmw. Do the job once .... right.
        What exactly are halogen projectors and how do they differ from hid projectors?

Thats kinda pricey for me lol, but i can go to the jy and get two headlights for like 50 dollars

Sold to: dbsharp, daheavyking X3
        Bought from:'93CB7Ex, xkjnboix, duffmanivxx, remix405, CB7tuner official shop

Comment

So how often can you afford 50 dollars to spend on your cb? Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly?

Now multiply that by 4 and you have just bought yourself some awesome projectors!

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
          JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Working...
          X