Aligning retrofitted projectors???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aligning retrofitted projectors???

hey I just bought my mini h1s from TRS and they are on the way i might as well ask before i get them... whats the best way to align these and easiest??? can i just my dads s2k alignment and align mine the same as his or not?? Thanks

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
    you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

After you put the projectors put the headlights back in the car without the headlight lenses, find a flat floor in front of a white wall and park 25 feet away, measure the height from the floor to the center of the projector lens, deduct 2.5 inches and then make a mark on the wall, that's where the low left step should be; once you have the left projector aimed properly then do the right one using the left one as reference.
    Now for the steps of each projector, they have to be at the same distance apart from projector to projector, if the distance between the 2 projectors is 4 feet that's where they should be on the wall as well.

Both light cutoffs should be 100% level and 100% horizontally level one to each other as well.

After this, then remove the headlights and put the headlight lenses back on.

Good luck.

Comment

Now for the steps of each projector, they have to be at the same distance apart from projector to projector, if the distance between the 2 projectors is 4 feet that's where they should be on the wall as well

this is what i dont undstand???

edit: Never mind i figured it out
      Last edited by CB7 R3ason; 06-23-2011, 02:15 PM.

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
      you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

Working...
      X