JDM Bumpler pole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM Bumpler pole

Before you bash me, yes I've already tried searching and NO I haven't found any real answer except for questions on the relay box and switch (dating back to 2003 - 04).

About 2 months ago ,I picked up a complete harness from an actual 4th gen from New Zealand minus the pole. And NOW I have in my possession an actual Honda Access bumper pole kit for an EK Civic complete with instructions written in Japanese and metal brackets with 10 mm bolts.

EK Pole and harness and grommet

Now I know if I use that rubber grommet it's going to tilt it sideways (it's meant for the outside of the bumper on the EK's since it comes with a template to cut out the hole required for the installation.

EK harness and CB harness pictured together:

Does anyone here HAVE a complete write-up on where the relay box should go. I have an idea on how to wire this whole thing up (switch is already inside the car) just looking at it at the moment.

If not I'll make a DIY, it does suck that some of the help that's needed people tend to hold out.

JakFrost if you see this feel free to contribute.
    Last edited by HenRoc; 06-06-2011, 09:19 AM.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

I just saw this post. I got mine with the complete CB harness. It plugs in to the under dash fuse box for sure. I installed this about 3 years, so my memory is a little fuzzy.

When i get a chance im going to look at the harness and get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
      I just saw this post. I got mine with the complete CB harness. It plugs in to the under dash fuse box for sure. I installed this about 3 years, so my memory is a little fuzzy.

When i get a chance im going to look at the harness and get back to you.
      Sweet thanks man

Looks like I'll be selling this EK / Pole harness then.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I got mines from a jdm civic as well complete with wireharness and mynes Didnt come with any fuse box. Just plug and. Play into the fuse box in the kick panel or the driver side. Also had to plug in a socket to the corner light in order to get light to the pole as it comes up..

Good luck , once installed its nice addition.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Ive got a CB7 one on the wagon in the sig. you can rock alot of different ones on the CB too. just trim the cone shaped tip to fit the contours of the bumper

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
          X