Xenon HID Reverse Lights!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xenon HID Reverse Lights!!!!

Since I have tons of time since i'm currently not working a fulltime job. I sell Xenon HID kits and make a killing, also sell other aftermarket parts and stuff

So I have tons of time. Started my Sueide interior... and i just did this today.

5000K White Xenon HIDS for my REVERSE Lights.

Fucking badass. Super bright. Now I can see through my 5% tint!

=) Probally the first EM2 to have this done!

IT was easy to do. Just had to get some Silicone to hold in the bulbs!

Now if I only wired it up to a switch, I'd be a UFO on the highway. Better yet, If a tailgater is behind me. haha, blind the fucker!.

But yeah It's for function. So enjoy!

will post better pics when its fully dark!

No comments. weird lol

Comment

It looks good but isnt it not legal

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Originally posted by markrutherford View Post
        It looks good but isnt it not legal

Technically there is no LAW that states how bright your reverse lights can be =)

Comment

Im sure i would get pulled over in a heartbeat. Cops around here are waiting for me too do something

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Hows the idea of the tailgater being blinded and rear ending you when you flip on those lights?

Just my 2 cents.

Btw, i would love some better lighting because i cant see through my tint either. Guess it has its function on one part being good.

MRT

Comment

Looks pretty badass, Wayne. I dig it.

Isn't that REALLY bad for the HIDs, though... since they're only on for a short time? Good thing HIDs come cheap these days!

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post

Now if I only wired it up to a switch, I'd be a UFO on the highway. Better yet, If a tailgater is behind me. haha, blind the fucker!.
                I see the idea and applaud the effort.....but

Reverse lights aren't directional....flip them on, let them warm up.....blind more than one person behind you, possibly cause an accident.....I mean, I suppose.

I'll wait for the "God damn cop ticketed me for HID reverse lights when there is no law about it" thread.

Sorry to be the ass but........
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I do gotta say it is pretty sweet but just asking for trouble.Mybe not from the law( at first) but from some bitchy person.Good thing theyre not on permantley! Ive always pondered the idea.Looks good, bad ass job!

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                    I see the idea and applaud the effort.....but

Reverse lights aren't directional....flip them on, let them warm up.....blind more than one person behind you, possibly cause an accident.....I mean, I suppose.

I'll wait for the "God damn cop ticketed me for HID reverse lights when there is no law about it" thread.

Sorry to be the ass but........
                    Or the "my car set on fire" thread
                    wat?

Comment

We haven't had a "Maple fucked up bigtime!" thread in quite a while. We're due.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        We haven't had a "Maple fucked up bigtime!" thread in quite a while. We're due.
                        lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175 View Post

Now I can see through my 5% tint!
                          Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post

Btw, i would love some better lighting because i cant see through my tint either.
                          Maybe a lighter tint?

It shouldn't be dark enough so you can't see through it.

Comment

i love the idea reverse lights are never bright enough

and how often are people driving around in reverse long enough to really blind someone, come on

i would rather everyone on the road have HID reverse lights than glaring HID's in there headlights
                            ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Originally posted by quaidum View Post
                              i love the idea reverse lights are never bright enough

and how often are people driving around in reverse long enough to really blind someone, come on

i would rather everyone on the road have HID reverse lights than glaring HID's in there headlights
                              How long are you driving around with reverse lights on that they are not bright enough??!?!

I mean really do you hear yourself?

I have NEVER found myself in a situation where i said, "oh man wish my reverse lights were brighter!"

The combo of tail lights(brakes applied) and reverse lights is usually enough light for me to see anything i need to.

Maybe i have good eyesight i dk.

Comment

Working...
                              X