Where to get new budget headlights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get new budget headlights?

Both my headlights have small holes from rocks hitting them. I was looking on Ebay for some stock replacements. I'm not really looking for JDM units. I am looking on the low end of the spectrum, about $65 shipped for one headlight. Are there any vendors I should avoid?

Is there anywhere else you would recommend?

1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan, 205K, DD once again

a salvage yard would be my first move. e-bay will cost you more than a yard will.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Check out ebay or craigslist be your best bet

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

There's hardly any Hondas in the yards in my area, so that option is no good.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-91...ht_4907wt_1167

I'm looking at something like this.. was wondering if it's worth it.

Comment

I cant speak from experience but Id think that anything you find on ebay, will most certainly be aftermarket. It'll do the job but you may run into leaks and/or fitment issues. I would search for someone selling old, used ones. At leas you know they'll fit properly.

Have you checked the classifieds here? Headlights are usually one of the things people never ask for so maybe someone has a shell or part out going on.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Yes I have been watching the classifeds, but I have not made a want to buy thread just yet.

Comment

Working...
            X