What did you pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you pay?

For your stock fog lights? They want $200-$400 a set on ebay! That's ridiculous.
    Sig removed due to excessive size.

Originally posted by osl View Post
    For your stock fog lights? They want $200-$400 a set on ebay! That's ridiculous.
    Actually thats about right.

If you wan't OEM/JDM your going to pay.

I paid $250 for my JDM 9293 fogs in 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
      Actually thats about right.

If you wan't OEM/JDM your going to pay.

I paid $250 for my JDM 9293 fogs in 2006.
      Guess I'm not getting any.

Comment

I got mine free, from a seller on eBay.

He listed them with a "small crack" in the bottom of one, I got em, it was more than a "small crack" but very fixable, as no pieces were missing. I told the seller I wanted a refund and I'd send his fog lights back, he said, if I gave him a week, I could keep the fogs and he'd refund my money. I waited, a week came and went, ended up filing a PayPal dispute, got my money and complete fogs. A, B, and C harness, switch, fogs, brackets, everything.

I win!

Comment

I got mine for 30 bucks at a junk yard, but I was too lazy to take out the harness. So yeah fogs alone were $30.

^^^^^
          Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

250 for fogs, pigtails, switch and partial harness. you gotta pay to play.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

Damn. I just gotta wait for a deal to come my way then. Asking prices these days are worth more than what I bought my car for.

Comment

I bought 2 pairs 92-93 for $250 each pair plus $50 for shipping from Asia, so $300 each pair; I ended up using one and have an extra pair that I will sell.
                I was looking for them for years all over the place, they are super hard to get.
                They make the car look beautiful.

Comment

i have a xtra pair
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                  i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

i sold 2 sets of 90-91's for about 80 shipped then 9293 to a local guys on craigslist for 100

Comment

Me and my buddy paid $245 brand new from Honda dealer with everything you need.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

100 no harness. It was easy to figure out the wiring.

Comment

Working...
                        X