Post Pics Of You Rear Jdm Fog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Pics Of You Rear Jdm Fog

I'm thinking about buying a rear jdm fog for my cb but I don't want to cut my bumber for two reasons. I just got my rear bumber painted and it's FFREEESHH I don't want to cut it. Also if I plan on taking it out one day I don't want a whole in my bumber. So I'm trying to find pics of cb's with the rear fog under the bumber. Can someone find me some of these's pics so I will have an idea how it looks. Thanks

if you have an oem color try to find a bumper as clean as yours at the jy and cut the hole in that one. but i recommend just cutting out the hole, it looks so much cleaner than it being under the bumper.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
    disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

raybrig makes them check oneoffaccord's civic http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...accord&page=10

^^MY OLD RIDE
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...91#post3052591 <<**CURRENT DA9 BUILD**

Comment

Pretty sure the rear fog's are EDM, not JDM.
        Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
        Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
        Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
        Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
        Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Thats the con of buying one of these. 92-93 bumpers dont have the cutout line. Actually I take that back kurobei and I found one but I didn't like where it was positioned. A lot of members have it to the far left against the bumper molding.

I personally eyeballed it and THANK GOD it came out straight. We bluetaped the bumper and drew out a template.

Here:

If you end up selling the fog, the bumper is an easy find at your local junkyard.

Last edited by jdm_inspired; 02-28-2010, 05:09 PM.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Heres a pic on mine before i did the side skirt mod

Heres the side skirt mod

Others

My ride History:
            Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
            Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
            Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
            -----------------------------------
            1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

looks good I def want to due this mod elvis I'm still going to let you know. Just trying to get a good date and the money together

Comment

So are the fogs supposed to be as bright as when you press on your brakes? I thought they were supposed to be dimmed like your driving lights?

Comment

Originally posted by jimy View Post
                  So are the fogs supposed to be as bright as when you press on your brakes? I thought they were supposed to be dimmed like your driving lights?
                  They stay bright all the time, never dim. Like as bright as you brake lights when you are holding the pedal.
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

i really want one for my cb....but price still very high here.
                    -My Member Ride thread-
                    -JL store-

Comment

Comment

I finally got mine installed but in the back there were a lot of space. The bracket didn't squeez against the back of the bumper. So I had to put some wedges back there to keep it from moving foward.

Anyone has the same problem?

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                          Yours is soo much cooler than mines. Yours set in the bumper more. Mine is just flush. Thanks for making me realize how boring my rear fog is now.

93 'til infinity

Comment

i like this look better, and no hole in the bumper i think the one in the bumper conflicts with the clean lines of a cb. i'm working on getting one of these.
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post

i like this look better, and no hole in the bumper i think the one in the bumper conflicts with the clean lines of a cb. i'm working on getting one of these.
                              I seen one like 2 years ago ha. I thought it was right sided too. Hmm.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                              X