Blackhousing the clear on red and clears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackhousing the clear on red and clears

I looked through the threads in the lighting section but came up with nothing. Has anyone blackhoused the bottom clear part on red and clear tail lights? I'm looking for pics or a link to see how it looks. Thanks ahead of time for any help.

F20A_CB7 or whatever his name is...im pretty sure he's done it, but i think they were 9091 red/clears.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Thanks. Now if I can find pics of his car lol. Searching that name came up with nothing.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=75317

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Ryaniskingofyou also BH'd his 9091s.

Comment

Hell, just find a pic of some 9293s and photoshop or paint it a little bit.

Comment

Thanks Mike. This link showed me enough. That's what I was looking for.

Comment

You planning on blackhousing some red/clears in the future...?

Comment

I was giving it thought. It depends on what color the outside of the car is going to be.

Comment

DontDoItBrandoCammando.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Yeah i'm not to keen on the idea of doing it but I don't think it looks that bad. I could always remove the paint and put them back to stock or respray it where they would look like they did to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                      X