suggestions on fog lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suggestions on fog lights

I have searched a bit on this and didn't find anything.
    I even sorted through the lighting forum a bit and nothing. anyway....

I'm looking for foglights/driving lights that are more fuction over form. Good light output is a must! and having them small enough to fit in place in the bumper is another must.

*edit*ah yes and as far as budget goes under $100 is about what I'm shooting for. are the fog lights at walmart or pep boys worth a hoot? (I know I'll get flamed for that one )
    Last edited by pwrusr; 12-04-2004, 01:14 AM.
    ~~~~~~~

if you want good light output stay away from blue. And do you want fog lights or driving lights?

Comment

These are the cheap ones I have on my winter car and there bright.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
        if you want good light output stay away from blue. And do you want fog lights or driving lights?
        right I don't want blue lights which sadly seems to be the number one kinda fog lights I see. I'm looking for yellow or clear.

As for the fog/driving light question... I think I'm looking for fog lights.
        but I need to do a little bit of research on the dffrences between the two. I don't really want a secound set of headlights. since my current headlights are bright enough. I want something that will complment my headlights by throwing out a wide beam that I could see stuff better on the side of the road with.
        I'm looking for a yellow beam. and it's gotta be pretty bright (this isn't for show afterall)
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
          These are the cheap ones I have on my winter car and there bright.

They look a little big for my application, don't ya think
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

ok after looking at PIAA's website for the beam patterns I know I want Fog lights for sure.
            ~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr
              ok after looking at PIAA's website for the beam patterns I know I want Fog lights for sure.
              Yeah with foglights stuff on the side of the road shows up alot better

Comment

How about some classic PIAA P-1000's

Now $140... Sure they are just out of the range of your budget, but they will be far superior to anything you can get from Pepboys

Comment

those look ok. but from the look of them after searching around a bit they look like driving lights.
                  ~~~~~~~

Comment

to the top we go where this stops no one knows....

come on guys I'm sure someone on here can reccomend the right set of fogs for me.
                    ~~~~~~~

Comment

heres what i got on my cb7:

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
                      tranny (no grinds)
                      ECU
                      DC header w/ heat wrap
                      full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
                      $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

yeah I saw those, ment to ask you about them. what are your thoughs and opinions on them. Brand/where to buy etc.

the only thing I don't like about them is the fact that they seem a little too tall to fit how I'd like them to fit
                        ~~~~~~~

Comment

all i got to say is they are bright ass SHIT!..... i can ride down the road without my headlights on and still see perfectly...... the actual lights are apc from advance auto parts or pep boys and then i bought a upgraded wiring harness and kit for them...... i have them mounted to my bumper support so they sit inside the actual bumper and so they dont poke out.........-justin-

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
                          tranny (no grinds)
                          ECU
                          DC header w/ heat wrap
                          full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
                          $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

Thanks for the reply! I'll see if they have anything that's lower profile.
                            ~~~~~~~

Comment

I wonder if that will fit inside my headlight on the high beam side..

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Working...
                              X