Aiming 9293 USDM Fogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aiming 9293 USDM Fogs

I did a little searching and didnt really find anything on aiming the fogs themselves. If i recall correctly, they use wheels like the JDM 1pcs. I just dont know which ones do what and if itll be necessary to remove the bumper.

Help is appreciated. Ive probably seen it before, ive just been having a BRIAN fart lately.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

BUMP

Nothing?? I vaguely remember how to aim 1pcs, but...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Took me a while to find this thread again. Of course I lost it after finding what you needed. I believe what you are looking for is in one of the last pages of the pdf of the fog install.

Found here:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...561#post578561

Comment

Sweet holy jesus!!

Where was that when i needed it?? Lol. Helps with the aiming, but i couldve used that when i wired them as well.

Thanks a TON bro!

Comment

Any techniques?
          (Other than "Use a screwdriver"..)

I tried a few different sizes and heads and none of them seem to be able to turn the wheel. It may be a change so slight that i cant see it, but i sat and cranked on each one for at least a minute and they never moved.

Comment

JDM Foglights should be the same right?

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
            2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

That post has been there for years. That's about all the info that Honda gives about aiming. Just play around with it.

Comment

Damn. Alright. I got word from someone who said it took them quite a while to get them to move, so maybe i just need to spend a few hours on them.

Thanks again Prez.

Comment

Working...
                X